The celery is herb that is usually eaten raw or cooked. It comes from the fennel, Umbelliferae and parsley herb family. The leaf stalks of this plant are aromatic. One form in which this juice is taken now is in the form a form of juice and with this many of its nutritional values and benefits are retained. This article reveals confidential fact about celery juice and its benefits to the body.
Celery juice – about this drink
This juice is extracted from the celery plant. It is very high with alkaline properties that enable it to balance the acidic level in the body. This juice can be prepared in the home with combinations of other herbs, fruits, or vegetables. One popular recipe is the celery carrot and apple recipe.
The importance of the celery juice
There are many compounds, minerals, and nutrients that are contained in the celery juice and these make it easier for the body to enjoy some health benefits. The list of these benefits includes:
- increasing good cholesterol in the body
- preventing cancer in the body because of the present of phenolic acids, acetylenics, and coumarins.All these substances prevents and blocks the tumors in the cells of the body.
- helps in relieving constipation because of the fiber contents
- Enhances kidney functions by getting rid of toxins in the body and improving diuretic functions of the bladder.
- Other benefits of celery juice to the body include helping in weight loss, reducing blood pressure and revitalizing the cells after workouts.
So, you see there are many benefits you will enjoy as you take more of the juice made from the celery herb. There are many recipes you can prepare with this herb and most of are in the combination with other fruits and vegetables. The revelations provided by this article are those many people do not know and it is quite revealing in helping you make decision to go for celery juice today.
You can visit some websites for tips on how to prepare some of recipes that will help you get juice of celery in the home.